Psalms 126:1-1

Topics: Soul Winning

• Image for sermon They That Sow In Tears

Sermon

This Sermon has a
related Background:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

You must not allow the weeping process to hinder you from planting the seed because if you do, you will never reap the harvest of joy for your life.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon A Warrior in The Image of My Father

A Warrior in The Image of My Father

Exodus 15:3-3
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith Soul Winning
We must realize that, as Christians, we need to stand up to our adversaries; stand up for the truth. We have a battle to fight. It is a battle for every person that does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Stand up and fight! Make a difference for Jesus today! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time to Pull the Plug

It's Time to Pull the Plug

Genesis 3:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love The Church Doctrine Soul Winning Getting To Know Him
How can you fix someone you haven’t loved? How do you skin a fish before you catch it? What makes you better than everyone else? Nothing! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 3 Conditions of Being Lost

3 Conditions of Being Lost

2 Corinthians 4:4-4
Topic: Soul Winning
The Bible says: "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." People need the direction, hope and purpose found within His church. It is our responsibility to reach the hurting of this world. Who are you reaching for? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Missing Ingredient - Compassion

The Missing Ingredient - Compassion

Mark 6:31-34
Compassion the missing ingredient without which we cannot fulfill His plan for this sin-cursed world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Remember My Chains

Remember My Chains

Colossians 4:18-18
REMEMBER MY CHAINS! Will you work for God in spite of YOUR chains? PAUL DID! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Born of Four

Born of Four

Mark 2:3-3
The Bible teaches that love is the ultimate expression of God’s law; it’s equally true that lovelessness is the ultimate expression of sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Dying For Change

Dying For Change

How will you respond to the needs of a changing world? Will you be an old wineskin, screaming, “I hate change!” If you want to be a new wineskin, there are some things you can do: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Know Where to Get It

We Know Where to Get It

Luke 11:5-10
Can you imagine the power created when a GROUP begins to knock! The friend inside the house would never be able to stand the noise! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Value of a Soul

The Value of a Soul

Luke 15:4-10
I wonder how many visitors and strangers are among us drowning in loneliness, hurt, and doubt. While we who could help them, don't realize it. We Christians have reason to celebrate, but our mission, as the old hymn says, is to "rescue the perishing." And often they are right next to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box - Church

Outside The Box - Church

Acts 19:1-10
Topics: Revival Soul Winning Outside The Box
When you look at the life and ministry of Jesus Christ, you see very quickly that His ministry was definitely an “outside the box” ministry. Sticking with the norm is often safer, but it seldom allows you the opportunity to experience the miraculous in your life or ministry. Its time to become an outside the box church! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Have We Been Trained NOT to Win Souls?

Have We Been Trained NOT to Win Souls?

Acts 1:8-8
Instead of winning the lost we are continually trying to keep the saved, saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mission Impossible

Mission Impossible

Matthew 28:19-19
You see our task if we choose to accept it is to reach these people with the saving gospel of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Full Nets

Full Nets

Luke 5:1-1
Our fast paced and ‘microwave’ society appears to have the same mentality to life in general that I have to fishing. Desire for instant gratification is the norm. Whether it be business, career, or even spiritual matters most society looks for the quick fix. ‘Lose weight fast with no effort‘, ‘Get rich quick’ and similar mindsets have even worked their way into church growth seminars. In the 5th chapter of Luke we read the account of Simon Peter and the other fishermen who had spent the entire night fishing without catching a thing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Worth Of A Soul

Worth Of A Soul

Luke 15:8-10
In A Time Like This, Every Soul Counts [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Harvest Plenteous, but the Laborers Are Few

The Harvest Plenteous, but the Laborers Are Few

Matthew 9:35-38
If we’re ever going to have real Apostolic revival, we must learn to HELP and GIVE to those in NEED! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hardest Part of the Harvest

The Hardest Part of the Harvest

Matthew 13:37-43
We are living in a day when folks are not aware of what it takes to have a harvest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles For Harvesters

Principles For Harvesters

Matthew 13:24-30
There are some very strong principles for living in this particular parable. While I have at times in the past made illusions to this parable, I have never specifically preached from this text. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Human Ladders

Human Ladders

Ezekiel 22:29-30
Down through the ages, countless men and women have sacrificed and died bridging the gap in a human ladder of salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Four Calls For Soul-Winners

Four Calls For Soul-Winners

Acts 26:19-19
You may not be interested in soul-winning but those in Hell are interested in soul-winning! There is a call from beneath that is pleading with me to do my best to get this church in gear when it comes to evangelism and soul-winning! [ read more... ]

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.