Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Stewardship"

• Image for sermon You Are Not Done Yet

Sermon

This Sermon has a
related Background:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

You may be here today and feel that God is done with you. The Lord wants to tell you that you are not done yet. He still has plenty of harvest out in the field. Or maybe you feel like you haven’t seen much spark lately. There has been no fire falling from heaven on your life lately. Maybe you feel that since there are no walls falling then God must not be working in your life any more. To you God says, “I’m not in the wind, nor the rocks, nor the fire; I am that still small voice in side you and I need you to make sure my will gets done.”

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon What's the Time?

What's the Time?

Galatians 6:7-7
Topics: General Stewardship Spiritual Growth
We need to decide what to do with the time that is given to us. We need to awaken ourselves to truth and make the mark that God intended for us to on this earth. We need to listen to the voice of God and allow Him to guide us on our walk-through life. We need to be faithful to God and His church! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Blessed Life: Put God First

The Blessed Life: Put God First

Proverbs 4:7-7
Topics: Stewardship Faith The Church
The tithe, like the first-born, belongs to God. When you give the first fruits to God, the rest is blessed. When you keep the first, the rest is cursed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mastering Your Money

Mastering Your Money

Luke 16:1-13
Topics: General Stewardship Getting To Know Him
Many people in this world have enough wisdom to understand how to get temporal wealth while at the same time, many, if not most of God’s children, who have spiritual light, are not wise enough to have spiritual wealth. Why? Because they don’t manage the secondary wealth correctly so God can’t entrust them with true wealth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Give It All To Jesus

Give It All To Jesus

Mark 12:42-44
Topic: Stewardship
The evidence of our giving is assigned and measuring stick of our spirituality. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Principle Of The Tithe

The Principle Of The Tithe

Genesis 2:17-17
God has always had a plan for money and He actually revealed His financial plan for all ages in the Garden of Eden. Why Do you think He chose the tree of knowledge? It was... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Financial Plan

God's Financial Plan

Malachi 3:7-15
During these difficult economic times, many people are thinking about their finances. The national debt, high gas prices, and a struggling housing market are causing people to re-evaluate their financial plans. But do their plans match those of the Lord? God’s plans are the very best, and in His Word, He has given us the wisdom we need to avoid the bondage of debt and attain His blessings. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Seed Giving Works

How Seed Giving Works

2 Corinthians 9:3-4
Listen to the rules of giving... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon StoreHouse Tithing

StoreHouse Tithing

Deuteronomy 12:1-14
Everything we do takes money: BLDGS, BUS, ADS, LIT, BOOKS, MISSIONS, UTILS Our tithe and offering is God's COMMON SENSE way of paying ministry bills. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God

Matthew 6:33-33
This study outline addresses four important aspects of Stewardship. Gods Ownership. Stewardship in possessions, Stewardship in finances & Stewardship for the future. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Personal Finances From A Biblical Perspective

Personal Finances From A Biblical Perspective

1 Timothy 6:6-10
Men and women suffer when they get in over their heads in debt. God has solutions to every financial problem. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Giving

Biblical Giving

Malachi 3:6-12
The Lord’s plan for church finance is a simple one. By the faithful tithes and offerings of His people, the work is to be supported. When you are faithful to God He will be faithful to you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Giving

Biblical Giving

2 Corinthians 5:17-17
SHOW ME SOMEONE'S CHECK BOOK & I CAN TELL YOU MUCH ABOUT THEIR LIFE! Now that we are God's, we are in need of learning his principles. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What To Do With What God Has Given You

What To Do With What God Has Given You

Mark 10:42-45
Have you ever wondered what you are called to do? Ever just thought, “God I am available use me if you want?” But what if it wasn’t what you thought you were called to do? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Blessings of Giving

The Blessings of Giving

Acts 20:35-35
When we think of “blessings”, we usually think in terms of “getting” or “receiving”. Much emphasis is put on “prosperity” by modern church movements and it is the desire of many Christians. The “Full Life Study Bible” mentions, “The measure of blessing and reward we receive will be in proportion to our concern and help given to others.” It is a biblical principle mentioned in 2 Corinthians that if we “Give Generously .... Reap Generously.” However, if we “Give Sparingly ...Reap Sparingly.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Steward of the House

The Steward of the House

Genesis 15:1-2
The Bible states that Eliezer was the steward of Abraham’s house. Obviously as the years passed by and there was no heir born to home of Abraham, Eliezer began to look around and assess the holdings of Abraham. One of these days. . . . . All of this will be mine. . . . [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Giving Is Living

Giving Is Living

Luke 18:18-25
A fruit tree or a grape vine are both living organisms that exist and live to give. They grow and produce fruit so that others may be nourished and live. If a tree is not giving it is not living. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How to Have God Bless Your Finances

How to Have God Bless Your Finances

Malachi 3:8-11
It takes money to operate any business, and God’s work is no exception. He can do it without our money, but when we give, we share in the victory and blessing that God wants to pour out on His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How to Have God Bless Your Finances - Study outline

How to Have God Bless Your Finances - Study outline

Micah 3:8-11
This is the student's study guide and outline of the message of the same title. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Would Happen If I Gave My All?

What Would Happen If I Gave My All?

Philippians 3:7-14
May God help us to get our eyes off of what we can get, and get them focused on what we can give to the Kingdom of God! [ read more... ]

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.